Beta at 29. Not a viable pregnancy.
For some reason, my nurse has decided that I should stay on my meds (and not drink or take xanax or anything like that) until I get new beta results on MONDAY. I'm really pissed about this. I mean, there is no fucking chance that this is viable.
So I've asked my doc (via e-mail) for a second opinion. Hopefully she'll write back by tomorrow and tell me to do whatever makes me feel good.
Thanks for all the support. Sorry for the letdown. Again. and Again. Here comes miscarriage number FOUR.